February 28, 2018 • 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Hosted by Ocala Electric Utility
The Florida Municipal Electric Association Customer Connections Committee meets to exchange information on current issues and developments in the electric utility industry. Committee members work to improve relationships among the utility, its customers and the community it serves.
Discussions include: improving customer service, public communications, community relations, energy issues, billing applications, collections and new value-added service programs.
- Meeting call to order/self-introductions
- Welcome to Ocala
- Utilities United Against Scams, Deborah Beaver, Director Business Development & Community Project Management
- Customer Service Operations Benchmarking Survey, TBA
- Shared Service Cloud Helping Utilities Collaborate in Improving Customer Service Responses, Jay Westmark, Southeast Public Sector Sales, Genesys
- Energy Connections Conference, October 24-25, 2018, Kissimmee Conference Agenda and Customer Connections Breakout Session Program Development
- Committee Roundtable Discussion
Who Should Attend?
This meeting is open to all customer service, call center, communications, key accounts, billing, collections energy services, and community relations managers, supervisors and representatives.
Please register to attend online by Wednesday, February 21
Registration Fee: (lunch provided, no charge)
Lunch sponsored by Genesys
Ocala Electric Utility
1805 NE 30th Avenue, Building 400
Ocala, FL 34470
Suggested Hotel Location: NO FMEA rate secured
3600 SW 36th Avenue
Ocala, FL 34474
NO FMEA rate secured; ask for the government rate
Questions: Contact Cheryl Anderson, Deputy Executive Director, (850) 251-5465 or email@example.com.