As a member of the Energy Providers Coalition for Education (EPCE), FMEA enables its member utilities to take advantage of the following online college programs at a discounted tuition rate:
- Electric Power Technology (A.A.S. Degree, Certificates, courses available through Bismarck State College)
- Nuclear Power Technology (B.S. Degree available through Excelsior College, A.A.S. Degree, Certificates, courses available through Bismarck State College)
- Smart Grid Training (Online Courses)
- Electrical Engineering Technology (B.S. Degree available through Excelsior College)
- Electrical Engineering (B.S. Degree, Certificates available through Clemson University)
- Power Systems Engineering (Masters, Masters Certificates available through Worcester Polytechnic Institute)
- Cybersecurity (BS Degrees, Certificates, Masters Degrees, Certificates available through Excelsior College)
EPCE co-developed and sponsors these programs with Bismarck State College, Excelsior College, Clemson University, and Worcester Polytechnic Institute, all of which are fully accredited and experienced in energy education. Because the programs are offered completely online, students never have to visit campus, making earning a degree convenient and flexible. EPCE’s fully accredited educational providers are carefully selected for their ability to custom design and deliver online programs that provide high demand skill and expertise.
EPCE-sponsored online courses are:
- Accessible 24/7 from anywhere with Internet access
- Taught by instructors with utility experience
- Offered for college credit
- Standardized for the industry
- Directly applicable on the job
Also, the course software is easy enough for first-time online students.
If you’re looking to earn a college degree in your chosen field, when and where it’s convenient for you, visit EPCE and get the details. Or phone toll-free: 1-877-853-8200.
For further information, contact Cheryl Anderson, FMEA Director of Training & Member Services at (850) 251-5465 or firstname.lastname@example.org