FMEA provides job opportunity listings for Florida’s 34 municipal electric utilities, as well as utility job listings for other industry-related organizations.
Through the Joint Action Recruiting Program, FMEA members are currently recruiting for the positions listed below. Please note, these are open positions in various cities throughout the state of Florida. To apply, please follow the directions on the individual job posting. Questions about these positions should be directed to the listed employer. FMEA and its members are Equal Opportunity Employers.
To place an ad, please e-mail the position summary and details to FMEA Director of Communications & Marketing, Garnie Holmes
- Relay Substation Crew Leader – Beaches Energy (posted 12/2)
- Line Specialist – Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (posted 11/28)
- Mechanic Welder – Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (posted 11/28)
- Utilities Director – City of Quincy (posted 11/14)
- Manager of System Protection – Lakeland Electric (posted 11/10)
- Controller – City of Lakeland, Lakeland Electric (updated 11/5)
- Senior Account Manager – City of Lakeland, Lakeland Electric (updated 11/5)
- Regulatory Programs Coordinator – Lakeland Electric (updated 11/5)
- Power Plant Operator/Mechanic – Kissimmee Utility Authority (posted 10/18)
- Equipment Operator – City of Jacksonville Beach (posted 10/3)
- Customer Service Rep I-Utility Billing Department – City of Jacksonville Beach (Beaches Energy Services) (posted 10/03)
- Water/Wastewater Trainee – City of Newberry (posted 9/19)