FMEA provides job opportunity listings for Florida’s 34 municipal electric utilities, as well as utility job listings for other industry-related organizations.
Through the Joint Action Recruiting Program, FMEA members are currently recruiting for the positions listed below. Please note, these are open positions in various cities throughout the state of Florida. To apply, please follow the directions on the individual job posting. Questions about these positions should be directed to the listed employer. FMEA and its members are Equal Opportunity Employers.
To place an ad, please e-mail the position summary and details to FMEA Director of Communications & Marketing, Garnie Holmes
- Buyer – City of Jacksonville Beach (posted 10/20)
- Director of the Procure-to-Pay Business Unit – OUC (posted 10/8)
- Electric Systems Engineer – JEA (posted 11/2)
- GIS Technician – Kissimmee Utility Authority (posted 11/13)
- Meter Reader – City of Jacksonville Beach (posted 11/10)
- Planning Engineer – City of Ocala (posted 11/20)
- Reliability/Operations Engineer – City of Ocala (posted 11/20)
- Smart Grid Operations Manager – City of Lakeland (posted 10/30)
- Staff Engineer – JEA (posted 11/2)