FMEA provides job opportunity listings for Florida’s 34 municipal electric utilities, as well as utility job listings for other industry-related organizations.
Through the Joint Action Recruiting Program, FMEA members are currently recruiting for the positions listed below. Please note, these are open positions in various cities throughout the state of Florida. To apply, please follow the directions on the individual job posting. Questions about these positions should be directed to the listed employer. FMEA and its members are Equal Opportunity Employers.
To place an ad, please e-mail the position summary and details to FMEA Director of Communications & Marketing, Garnie Holmes
- Administrative Assistant – City of Jacksonville Beach (posted 10/1)
- Building Codes Inspector – City of Jacksonville Beach (posted 9/14)
- Engineer IV/Utility Designer IV – City of Gainesville (posted 9/14)
- Planning Engineer – City of Ocala (posted 9/22)
- Plant Engineer – JEA (posted 10/1)
- Power Productions Project Coordinator – City of Lakeland (posted 10/1)
- Relay Technician I or II – City of Tallahassee (posted 9/16)
- Reliability/Operations Engineer – City of Ocala (posted 9/22)
- Smart Grid Operations Manager – City of Lakeland (posted 10/1)
- Technician – JEA (posted 10/1)