FMEA provides job opportunity listings for Florida’s 34 municipal electric utilities, as well as utility job listings for other industry-related organizations.
Through the Joint Action Recruiting Program, FMEA members are currently recruiting for the positions listed below. Please note, these are open positions in various cities throughout the state of Florida. To apply, please follow the directions on the individual job posting. Questions about these positions should be directed to the listed employer. FMEA and its members are Equal Opportunity Employers.
To place an ad, please e-mail the position summary and details to FMEA Director of Communications & Marketing, Garnie Holmes
- Field Supervisor – Homestead Public Services (posted 4/11)
- Electric Utilities Director – City of Bushnell (posted 4/10)
- Protection & Controls Specialist – JEA (posted 4/4)
- Utility Systems Technician – City of Newberry (posted 3/23)
- Substation Electrician – Keys Energy Services (posted 3/20)