FMEA provides job opportunity listings for Florida’s 34 municipal electric utilities, as well as utility job listings for other industry-related organizations.
Through the Joint Action Recruiting Program, FMEA members are currently recruiting for the positions listed below. Please note, these are open positions in various cities throughout the state of Florida. To apply, please follow the directions on the individual job posting. Questions about these positions should be directed to the listed employer. FMEA and its members are Equal Opportunity Employers.
To place an ad, please e-mail the position summary and details to FMEA Director of Communications & Marketing, Garnie Holmes
- Apprentice Lineman 1 – Kissimmee Utility Authority (posted 10/20)
- Power Plant Operator/Mechanic – Kissimmee Utility Authority (posted 10/18)
- Equipment Operator – City of Jacksonville Beach (posted 10/3)
- Customer Service Rep I-Utility Billing Department – City of Jacksonville Beach (Beaches Energy Services) (posted 10/03)
- Controller – City of Lakeland, Lakeland Electric (posted 9/30)
- Water/Wastewater Trainee – City of Newberry (posted 9/19)
- Lineman 3, Groundsman – City of Wauchula (posted 9/15)
- Manager of Safety – Orlando Utilities Commission (posted 9/7)
- Line Specialist – Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (posted 8/29)