FMEA provides job opportunity listings for Florida’s 34 municipal electric utilities, as well as utility job listings for other industry-related organizations.
Through the Joint Action Recruiting Program, FMEA members are currently recruiting for the positions listed below. Please note, these are open positions in various cities throughout the state of Florida. To apply, please follow the directions on the individual job posting. Questions about these positions should be directed to the listed employer. FMEA and its members are Equal Opportunity Employers.
To place an ad, please e-mail the position summary and details to FMEA Director of Communications & Marketing, Garnie Holmes
- CIP Analyst – Orlando Utilities Commission (posted 5/19)
- Electric Line Worker III — City of Alachua (posted 5/17)
- Electrical Engineer I – Kissimmee Utility Authority (posted 4/15)
- Lineman – Utilities Commission, City of New Smyrna Beach (posted 4/26)
- Network Engineer, IT – City of Jacksonville Beach (posted 5/19)
- Programmer Analyst I – Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (posted 4/28)
- Programmer Analyst II – Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (posted 4/28)
- Public Services Director – City of Alachua (posted 5/19)
- Renewable Energy Manager – Orlando Utilities Commission (posted 5/20)
- Risk Coordinator – Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (posted 4/28)
- Utilities Accountant I – Fort Pierce Utilities Authority (posted 4/28)
- Utility Electrician – Keys Energy Services (posted 4/29)