Member Services Business Development Director/Manager
Florida Municipal Power Agency is a wholesale power agency owned by municipal electric utilities. FMPA’s mission is to provide power that is competitively priced, reliable and clean, as well as provide value-added services for its owner-customers.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and dedicated professional to fill our Member Services Business Development Director/Manager position. You will be responsible for performing functions to develop and deliver new services to FMPA’s members, as well as, support FMPA’s current member services. You will also be responsible for coordinating and supporting the member services department and other FMPA departments that provide services to members.
This position reports to:
The CEO and Assistant General Manager of Member Services, Human Resources and Public Relations
You will work closely with our team to provide support and will be responsible in the following areas:
- Working with FMPA member cities, FMPA’s Member Services Advisory Committee, joint action agencies and other resources to gain insight into needs.
- Developing features, benefits and communication strategies to gain a sufficient level of interest to support launching new services.
- Identifying resources required and developing a proactive plan to achieve a beneficial outcome for those services to FMPA’s members, joint action agencies or outside contractors
- Evaluate and understand business drivers for FMPA’s members to succeed relative to the services provided and develop analytics
- Develop programs with FMPA members and FMPA staff to establish agreements that will facilitate the implementation of services. Develop and administer systems for program funding, including participant self-funding, where appropriate.
- Responsible for assuring compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and FMPA policies.
- Act as a liaison among FMPA staff, members and other organizations
- Respond to member inquiries and requests. Assure success of all member services and implement new services as needed
Qualified candidates will have:
- Strong Communication skills: written, oral, and presentation.
- Meeting management and group facilitation skills.
- Business Development acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree or masters in a related field and/or a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in electric utility T&D operations and business development.
- Up to 50% of travel will be required
FMPA strives to provide competitively priced, reliable and clean power to our communities. Through hard working and talented people, we have built a team of reliable and dedicated individuals. FMPA offers a total rewards package as well as a professional compensation program that includes annual performance evaluations to acknowledge the success of our employees. At FMPA we believe in a work life balance and also offer programs to enhance the lives of our employees whether they are at home or hard at work in the office. Our excellent benefit package as helped us win top 100 employers in Orlando for 3 years in a row.
Our work environment is very inclusive and collaborative creating opportunity for development and growth.
For detailed job description and how to apply visit: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15590511
Florida Municipal Power Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer.